- It’s HOT in here! You will sweat so it’s a good idea to drink plenty of water throughout the day, BEFORE class. Also, you should refrain from eating 2-3 hours before class.
- Wear what you would be comfortable working out in on a hot summer day. Most women wear shorts or capris and a sports bra or fitted tank top. Men generally wear sports type shorts. Nothing too big or baggy, it’ll just get in the way.
- BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME IN ANY CLASS! No appointment necessary but please arrive 15 minutes before class time. This is to allow you time to fill out a registration form (you can print one out and bring it in completed to save a little time) and also to familiarize yourself with the studio.
- If you have it, bring a mat, water and a big towel with you. If you need any of these don’t worry! We rent mats and towels and sell bottled water.
- WE HAVE ALL HAD A FIRST CLASS! It’s normal to feel a bit confused, maybe overwhelmed and out of sync with the others. In the HOT Yoga classes we do the same poses in the same order every class. I promise you will “get it” after just a handful of classes. Especially as a beginner, breaks are encouraged. If you feel like you need to stop, sit down or even lay down- don’t worry- take a break and when you’re ready you can join in again. The WARM Pilates and WARM Yin classes the format may change from class to class but no need to worry, you are given step by step instructions each time and encouraged to go at your own pace.
What are you waiting for?
See you at Gulf Coast Yoga, 744 E. Venice Ave, Venice Florida
Gulf Coast Yoga is proud to be an independently owned and operated business. We are not or ever have been, part of a franchise or affiliation.